We have a Totals query, and change it to an Append Query, so we can use it to add records. Create an an expression for a calculated field. Get errors (oops!) when we run the append query, but see how to fix them :)
To Summarize, in part 1, we examined data and made a query. In part 2, we changed the query to a Totals query to get unique values and used an aggregate function in an expression. In part 3, we took a deep dive into table design. Now, we have created and run an append query. Records are now in the customers table, and we have two more tables
to put records in before the import from Excel is done. Look for those lessons in the future.